Composite Wood Cladding
We offer a full supply and fit service for composite wood cladding.
The right exterior wall covering, whether on a new build or renovation project, can have a dramatic impact on a building’s appearance and can provide both warmth and instant kerb appeal.
Composite wood Cladding composite timber cladding is ideal for any domestic or low-rise commercial, new build or refurbishment cladding project as a colour-stable alternative to real timber planks.
Made from a unique combination of recycled wood and plastic, our highly developed and unique composition combines the traditional appearance of wood with the durability of an engineered composite.
Composite wood cladding offers considerable advantages to architects, contractors, self-builders and end-users, including:
- No need to paint, seal or treat the cladding
- Simple installation using standard tools
- Rot, splinter and warp resistance
- Contemporary and traditional design options
- A 10 year warranty and 25 year expected service life
- UV Colour stability
- Full range of trims and accessories
- Available as FSC® Certified